Friday 14 February 2020

how to stop overeating you a few resources that change

how to stop overeating you a few resources that change my life and will change your life as well the first one is a book okay it's a book that I highly recommend in fact I don't recommend I encourage you I you have to get this book right now I don't care no matter what I'm not gonna just recommend or encourage you if you have been cheating you have to get this book and read it right now it's non-negotiable do not continue watching this video if you haven't decided already that you're gonna read this book okay you have to get it I don't care what you say get this book because it'll change your life the book is called brain over binge okay brain over binge I'll have a link to this book in the description or in the blog post as well and by the way I'll have a blog post so go into everything a lot more detail of what I did as well get this book I actually found out about this book just on Amazon as a body as a Kindle book and it was a story about this girl who had a binge eating disorder was up but was also bulimic because she would binge and consume all these calories the next day she would do was 78 hours of cardio to try to make up for that and she would repetitively go through the cycle and a lot of what I learned in this book changed my life if you just look for this book on Amazon you look at the reviews the reviews will give you a lot of confidence and hope because you're gonna read reviews from people they're like okay I envisioning for 15 years 20 years I read this book no more urges no more temptations to Bengie gone just like that so get this book read it it will absolutely change your life it definitely changed my life and made a big difference for me one of the main things that they taught that the woman talks about in this book is that there's two brains that we have there's two main brains there's the animal brain which I described before and there's also the human brain also known as the prefrontal cortex now the animal brain is whole purpose is just survival it just you know it needs food it needs water it needs sex you know it needs to breathe it has core fundamental needs that every human being has when you deprive yourself of food or whatever it is the animal brain will take over and will do anything possible to try to get you to survive okay now the human brain is the prefrontal cortex the human brain is what has control over



how to stop overeating they form these habits that make it automatic and autopilot for us but once you understand that and you can help override it then you'll be able to go through the first part and process of freeing yourself from binge eating okay so I'm not gonna go into everything in that book I just recommend that you buy the book and you read it it will change your life apply everything in that book once I read that book it was actually like a miracle for me because I tried everything else so much before and this book really really changed my life I learned so much from it and I will be sure not to repeat the same mistake again in the future okay that's one resource the second resource that I'm gonna share with you is a program called the body you deserve by Tony Robbins ok Anthony Robbins called



https://bellabangs.com/top-10-things-youve-neverheard-about-how-to-stop-overeating/

https://sites.google.com/view/how-tostop-overeating/home 

No comments:

Post a Comment

how to stop overeating you a few resources that change

how to stop overeating  you a few resources that change my life and will change your life as well the first one is a book okay it's a bo...